Sling TV has a variety of great channels to choose from. We listed them all further down in this article so keep scrolling! There are a few notable exceptions that are not available on Sling TV at all. They are Animal Planet, Discovery channels, Fox News, MLB Network, Nickelodeon, OWN, TLC. If one of these channels is a must have for you then you should choose a different streaming service.
- 1 What are the Sling packages?
- 2 Can I get local channels with Sling?
- 3 How much does Sling TV cost per month?
- 4 What does Sling TV stand for?
- 5 What devices can I watch Sling TV on?
- 6 Does Roku have Sling TV?
- 7 Can I watch sports online on Sling TV
- 8 Sling TV free trial
- 9 Sling TV Channel Lineup / Channels you get with Sling TV
- 10 Is Sling TV available in Canada?
- 11 Is Sling TV available outside USA?
- 12 How to Watch Sling TV Outside the USA
- 13 Best VPN for Sling TV
- 14 How do I cancel my Sling TV free trial?
What are the Sling packages?
The two different Sling packages are Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Both offer different lineups of channels and start at $25 a month. You can also get both packages together for $40 a month which is a great deal.
Can I get local channels with Sling?
Yes, you can watch all of your local channels with Sling TV. They offer all of the basic local channels but they are separated in the Blue and Orange packages. Sling TV offers a free HD antenna if you pay for 2 months upfront so that you can watch all of the local channels for free.
How much does Sling TV cost per month?
Sling TV costs anywhere from $25 a month to $40 a month depending on which package you get so it is the cheapest option available for streaming services. Sling TV has a ton of add on channels and extra packages that can quickly raise your bill so make sure that you really want the extra channels before committing to the extra money per month.
What does Sling TV stand for?
Sling TV came from a company that the Dish Network called Sling Media. Sling Media was founded in 2004 and developed placeshifting and Smart TV solutions for consumers, multiple-system operators and
What devices can I watch Sling TV on?
Check out the list of devices that Sling TV currently has apps for:
TV devices: Roku (TVs, boxes and streaming sticks), Apple TV (2015 and newer only), Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Xbox One, Android TV, Channel Master, Samsung Smart TV
Mobile devices: Android phones and tablets, iOS phones and tablets (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), PC and Mac computers
Does Roku have Sling TV?
Yes! Sling TV is supported on Roku LTs and higher, along with Roku TVs from Hisense and TCL. So, you have a variety of different Roku devices that you can watch Sling TV on.
Can I watch sports online on Sling TV
Yes! Sling TV is known for having the cheapest way to watch ESPN online and you only have to pay $25 a month so many sports fans are thrilled about that.
Sling TV free trial
Sling TV has
Sling TV Channel Lineup / Channels you get with Sling TV
Here are all the channels that Sling TV offers:
- ACC Network
- AXS TV
- BBC America
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network
- Cheddar Big News
- Comedy Central
- Disney Channel
- Epix Drive-In
- Food Network
- Fox (select markets)
- Fox Sports (select markets)
- History Channel
- Local Now
- National Geographic
- Nat Geo Wild
- NBC (select markets)
- NBC Sports (select markets)
- NFL Network
- Nick Jr.
- Travel Channel
- Tribeca Shortlist
Is Sling TV available in Canada?
No, Sling TV is not available in Canada sadly. Our Canadian brothers will have to continue to wait for an incredible streaming service like Sling TV.
Is Sling TV available outside
No, Sling TV is only available in the United States. Copyright laws are too complicated for streaming services to try and operate in more than one country.
How to Watch Sling TV Outside the USA
If you are located outside of the United States then you will have to jump through a couple of loopholes so that you can watch Sling TV. All you have to do is use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to trick Sling TV into thinking that you are located in the United States and you will be able to access Sling TV’s great lineup. Here are the detailed steps:
- Purchase a subscription for a VPN service. Make sure that it is a paid service as there are many free services that contain malware.
- Download the VPN app onto the device you want to watch Sling TV on
- Log into your VPN service and select a United States IP Address
- Sign up for Sling TV and start streaming!
Best VPN for Sling TV
ExpressVPN is known as the best VPN service in the market currently. They have top of the line customer service, reliable connections, and they ensure that your information will be protected. The service costs $12.95 a month but it is worth every single penny. If you are looking for a long term plan for your VPN then this is the VPN service that you should use.
How do I cancel my Sling TV free trial?
Sling TV makes it easy for your to cancel your subscription. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your account on Sling TV’s website.
- Then go to your account settings, where you can click ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Select a reason for cancelling and then press ‘Continue’
- Next, click ‘Cancel My Subscription’
- Finally, enter your password and select ‘Cancel My Subscription’